Kwiatek Clinic - a dynamically developing, one of the largest dental clinics in Poland, is looking for new people to join its Registration Team! We are a leader in providing multi-specialty dental services based on the latest technologies and cooperation with a highly specialized staff. We focus on committed, energetic and resolute people who, by joining our Team, will love what they do and contribute to the development of the company.
What do we offer?
- Prospects and job stability - during the pandemic we did not lay off any employees, on the contrary - we are constantly developing and expanding the Team!
- Employment contract after the probation period
- Work in a well-organized work environment (clear division of tasks, measurable goals, well-adapted company organizational structure)
- Job security and support from experienced employees
- Modern technology, workplace amenities and development opportunities
What do we expect?
- Experience in a similar position (knowledge of the PRODENTIS program especially appreciated)
- Higher education or in the process of studying + communicative knowledge of English
- Knowledge: Microsoft Office package, Internet, social media
- Willingness to work, smile, enthusiasm
- Responsibility, conscientiousness
- Readiness for shift work (stable schedules, set with 3 months notice)
Please send your CV to the following address:
We will contact selected candidates.
In the CV, please include the following clause:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).