In accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), it is informed that:
- The Administrator of your Personal Data in the scope of proper provision of dental services is Kwiatek Dental Clinic Sp. z o.o., ul. Kordeckiego 22, 60-144 Poznań.
- Contact details for the Data Protection Officer, appointed by Kwiatek Dental Clinic Sp. z o.o. to enable you to contact in all matters related to the processing of your personal data and your rights: e-mail: email@example.com
- Personal data are processed for the purpose of:
- Medical diagnosis, health protection, provision of medical services, treatment or management of health care systems and services, keeping medical records of persons using health services, based on: art. 9 lit. h GDPR, the Act of 6 November 2008 on patient rights and the Patient Rights Ombudsman (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1318, as amended), the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 8 December 2015 on the types, scope and models of medical documentation and the way of its processing.
- Implementation of tax law provisions.
- Providing personal data is mandatory and results from the force of law, i.e. the Act on medical activity and the Act on patient rights and the Patient Rights Ombudsman, and failure to provide personal data will result in the possibility of refraining from providing services, unless other regulations provide otherwise.
- The Administrator will not transfer your personal data to recipients in third countries and international organizations.
- The Administrator does not undertake activities related to automated decision-making on personal data, including profiling.
- In the case of health services financed by the patient, the data will be transferred to the tax administration and in the case of services financed by other financial institutions also to these entities.
- Your data will be stored for the period necessary to achieve the processing purposes and in accordance with the regulations (Art. 29 of the Act on patient rights and the Patient Rights Ombudsman regulates the time of storing medical documentation, the basic period is 20 years, counting from the end of the calendar year in which the last entry was made, although the provision contains exceptions).
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, their rectification, transfer and deletion or restriction in case no planned visit or procedure has taken place,
- You have the right to object to the use of personal data.
- There is a possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority on the manner and method of processing personal data by the administrator, if you consider that your personal data is processed contrary to the GDPR.
For additional information regarding the processing of personal data, please contact our designated Data Protection Officer [DPO] Joanna Kwiatek - firstname.lastname@example.org